One-Degree Shifts: Building Tomorrow’s Greatest Places to Work
If there is one thing we’ve all learned in the past months, it is that the future is impossible to predict. Knowing that, how do we build teams that thrive in the weeks, months and years to come? The answer lies in one-degree shifts: small, consistent changes that enable teams to build trust, remove friction, and build a culture of innovation and recognition.
In this engaging, and takeaway-loaded presentation, workplace expert Eric Termuende shares what years of research, stories, and insights uncover about the one-degree shifts leaders use to adapt to an ever-changing world around them and build incredible teams. Discover how the consistent application of small, incremental changes improves camaraderie, resilience, psychological safety, and engagement. While the future of work is certain to be uncertain, there is nothing to say we can’t still thrive in it.
In this presentation, leaders will learn:
• The three keys to effective employee recognition;
• How to make one-degree shifts to boost resilience and eliminate friction;
• Actions to take with our teams to improve trust and psychological safety;
• Key tips to attract and keep our next best employees; and
• Discover what cilantro teaches us about strong workplace culture.
Co-founder of NoW of Work, author of the bestselling book Rethink Work, and global keynote speaker