|To proceed with downloading the final program for the 2009 conference, click here.
Note: To view presentations, please click on the blue links.
SESSIONS WILL BE ADDED TO THIS SITE AS THEY ARE RECEIVED.
Transparency in Cloudy Times
Bells and Whistles: Can We Afford Them? Can We Afford Not to Have Them?
The Balancing Act: Quality and Quantity
Governance: Political versus Management Accountability
General Rick Hillier (This session will not be made available)
1. Ethical Decisions
2. Pharmaceuticals - An Important Component of Health Care
3. Quality and Efficiency
5. Integrating Knowledge into Decision-making
7. Recruitment and Retention across the Career Continuum
8. Management Accountability and Leadership
9. Patient Safety
16. Creative Resource Allocation
17. Employee Safety
18. Citizen Engagement
- Soaring Vision - Aboriginal Health Search Conference
21. Saskatchewan Patient First Review
23. Quality and Efficiency Tools