This conference is the largest national gathering of health system decision-makers in Canada, including health leaders, direct care providers, patients and caregivers. The NHLC provides a forum for questions, debate and sharing strategies and solutions to the most pressing health system challenges.
- Provide a forum to enrich health leadership practices and innovations;
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Explore issues of common interest in the areas of accountability, effectiveness and transparency in the health system;
- Address and debate the challenges facing both policy-makers and health leaders who are transforming health service delivery;
- Discuss types of innovation and new technologies that can improve health systems; and
- Identify effective ways to execute and sustain complex changes.
- Come away with practical ideas to bring to their work settings;
- Build strong networks and engage in challenging conversations;
- Gain insight on what it takes to be an effective leader;
- Identify champions of improvement that can serve as role models; and
- Be better equipped to address system transformation challenges
For inquiries, please contact us HERE.